Grants now available for West Midlands businesses
Grants now available for Midland Businesses
You could be forgiven for dismissing that Business Grants could be available to you as a local West Midlands based business
As we’re all too well aware, the financial landscape has changed greatly over the last few years, for both locally and nationally based businesses. In that time, not only have we witnessed the demise of many public sector business grant schemes but also any fluid access to general business finance.
However, whilst there might not be the volume of available grants we’d all like to expect currently. Times should be changing as grant funding in the West Midlands as well as access to various routes of finance could, should be starting to improve in the near future.
There’s a range of business funding opportunities becoming regularly available across a wide area of the West Midlands and for varying as well as specific purposes.
- Business Grants towards capital equipment purchase. (subject to location)
- Business Grants towards a commercial property purchase.
- Business Grants towards building extensions/new build/internal/external works. (subject to location)
- Business Grants towards marketing, relocation to new premises, rent and rates. (subject to location)
*RETAIL, EDUCATION AND PUBLIC SERVICES SECTOR EXCLUDED
Grants WM in collaboration with Access to Finance, Routes to Finance and Finance WM, is in the business of knowing how to access the various routes of funding that’s potentially available to your business. Whether that be a government-backed loan, via an alternative funder, a business grant or something a little more complex like restructuring your existing financing facilities.
Here’s a small selection of how local West Midlands businesses have been helped by us to access finance including business grants
- Manufacturing company Sparkhill, Birmingham secured £150K, new equipment purchase.
- Mobile Safety Company, Wolverhampton secured £200k for Stock Purchase.
- Software Developer in Birmingham secured £400K for large growth plans.
- Niche Printing company secured £100K working capital to fulfil new contracts.
- Small Mechanical Engineering company – £25K – working capital.
If your interested to see if we can help you apply for a West Midlands business grant please request a callback.
Looking for a Business Grant? Request a Call Back
If you’re based in the West Midlands, and interested in knowing more about what business grants might be available to you. Please provide a few brief details, note we’ve tailored the form below to try and cater for current grant availability to manage the expectation of an inquiry.