A notification has come through of a business development grant which is available to businesses within the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership area.
The business development grant award is available to locally based businesses looking for business grants between the value of £10,000 and £15,000 – representing 45% of eligible project costs.
Financial assistance is available:
For a local business to qualify for consideration for a business development grant they must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Be an existing SME trading for six months or more
• Employ less than 250 people
• Have a current business plan
• Have an expansion plan in place
• Have a viable project that qualifies for the minimum grant of £10,000
• Create new jobs/safeguard existing jobs as a direct result of the project implementation
• Be based in, or relocating to, the GBSLEP (Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership) area
• Be in one of the eligible business sectors
Eligible revenue costs include:
• Up to three days of accredited business advisor support
• Removal costs
• Expansion of existing premises
• Rent and rates associated with moving to new premises
• Installation (heating and lighting)
• Installation of cabling as part of relocation/expansion
• Marketing and branding
This particular business grant is equivalent to 45% of eligible costs subject to satisfying criteria and approval by an awarding panel. There will also be an administration fee of 1.5% of the project costs, which will be deducted from the first business development grant payment.
- East Staffordshire
- Sutton Coldfield